Saturday, 21 May 2016
Today morning, my son found a dead bug with bright colors around our home. Suddenly I realized the opportunity for a stacked photo and swung into action. I wanted to do it for a while and this was good chance before the colors go away. below are couple of selected ones.
Friday, 13 May 2016
I tried to do the real stack using the automated setup. Below is the picture of the final image. Because of the shallow depth of field, I had to do a stack of 64 images to cover the scene. This is next to impossible to do manually. To put things in perspective of the magnification, I have added a hair as well in the frame.
Wednesday, 4 May 2016
As posted last time, I had received the rail. I have it integrated now. Also, i have implemented the camera triggering aspect. I am using opto-isolator for that. I got it all put together. Now I can use it for taking photos as expected. Here are some pictures of the setup.